Marker Band Swaging
Marker band swaging has to be very accurate. At Minnesota MedTec we have been swaging marker bands and electrodes onto catheters for over 20 years.
There are four main of cases using swaging :
- Bands for radiopaque visualization
- Physical attachment of an item
- Shaping plastics or metals
The most difficult cases we are swaging are:
- Swaging bands onto multi lumen tubes
- Electrodes where the wires are welded under the bands and must provide a strong connections.
- Attaching bands with tolerances of +/- .0003″ on the OD.
Please contact us with your application and we’d be happy to discuss it with you.